Our Mission – Summit Games & Bible Quiz is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit ministry. We plan and provide supplemental events for AWANA programs at churches in Southern California.
Summit Games & Bible Quiz is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit ministry. We are a chartered minsistry of Awana Clube International. We plan and provide supplamental events for awana programs at churches in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside & San Bernardino counties. We serve partner ministries where ever needed and feasible within the US. Our leadership camp also welcomes the clubbers of the state of Arizona.
- Summit Bible Quiz Regional Coordinator, Jeff Yesensky & Rachel Dicus
- Sparks Camp-A-Rama Coordinator, Gary Van Couvering
- Summit Leadership Camp Director, Sophie Belanger
- President, Dorian Houser
- Secretary, Melinda Rankin
- Treasurer, Linda Bothell
How to Get Involved
There are a number of ways to get involved with Summit Games and Bible Quiz.
- First and foremost, join us in prayer.
- Join our ministry team and help at our events. Contact us for more information.
- Volunteer your facility for one of our Training, Quiz or Game venues. Contact us for more information.
- Make a tax-deductible donation via PayPal.
- Shop on Amazon as you normally would but use our link!